LUMIX® Surgery Veterinary is a cutting-edge surgical laser; it is the evolution of the common scalpel, allowing simultaneous actions: cutting with vaporization and coagulation, with the use of contact optical fiber.
Using the contact mode fiber, LUMIX® Surgery Veterinary is the evolution of the common blade; it has unique specifications like the vaporization which replaces the classic incision of the surgical blades.
MAIN ADVANTAGES COMPARED TO TRADITIONAL SURGICAL METHODS
Extremely tolerable treatment
best comfort, less use of anesthetics, more intervention speed
Reduced healing times
the method used with the laser is less invasive compared to the traditional surgery methods to reduce healing times
Minimum or no bleeding at all
the laser application determines the haemostasis making the surgery field well clear and reduces/avoids the need of stitches
Reduced or no post-surgery infections at all
the laser application induces a high antibacterial action that promotes the decontamination of the surgical place; the anti-inflammatory and the antalgic effects are also induced.
THE DISTINTIVE FEATURES APPLIED TO SURGERY
- Essential for microsurgery: avoids the need of stitches
- Maximum precision in cutting soft tissues
- Coagulation ability
- Less post-surgery pain
- Less post-surgery edema
- Fast recovery
- No traction of the tissues in the healing phase
- Better aesthetic appearance of tissues in the post-surgery phase
- Less use of post-surgery pharmacological treatments
- Less impact on treated and surrounding tissues
- Use in laparoscopy and in endoscopy