LUMIX® Plus and LUMIX® Ultra are innovative high power multidiode lasers with C.P.S.® (Continuous, Pulsed and Superpulsed) emission that performs effective photobiostimulation in Physiotherapy, Rehabilitative Medicine, Sports Medicine and Orthopedic fields.
- The highest peak power: from 300W to 2000W
- Average power: from 10W to 35W
- Up to 5 available wavelengths
- The real superpulsation: up to 100,000Hz
- Nanotechnology: Nanoimpulses of 70ns
The multi wavelength C.P.S.® system
- The multi wavelength of the LUMIX® Plus and LUMIX® Ultra, the high peak power (from 300W e 1800W) and the high average powers that reach 35W allow for large volumetric treatments with high amount of energy deep into tissues.
- Wavelength and peak power are among the essential factors for deep tissue penetration. It is important that the laser has a wavelength that falls within the so-called “THERAPEUTIC WINDOW”: LUMIX® Plus and LUMIX® Ultra emit wavelengths from 650nm to 1064nm and the peak power of LUMIX® Plus e LUMIX® Ultra ranges from 300W to 1800W.
- The exclusive C.P.S.® system created by Fisioline® mixes the emissions of different types of laser sources to integrate special characteristics such as high peak power of superpulsed sources and the high average power of the continuous sources. The integration is done with the available continuous sources making LUMIX® Plus and LUMIX® Ultra laser a powerful and extremely performing lasers.
The real superpulsation
The use of high pulsation frequencies (over 30 KHz: Superpulsation) exploits a new physical phenomenon: the photomechanical effect, that is the transformation, at a molecular level, of the luminous EM energy into mechanical energy. This can accentuate, at the same wavelength and power, the effects both on the conduction structures, that is on the muscle tissue (decontraction) and nervous (antalgia), and on the fibrose tissue (increase elasticity).
The wide range of frequency adjustment (from 1Hz to 100.000Hz) makes LUMIX® Plus and LUMIX® Ultra one-of-a-kind lasers. The superpulsation (from 30.000Hz to 100.000Hz) is the main feature in laser photobiostimulation to induce bone and cartilage growth, as attested by scientific publications carried out with Fisioline® lasers.
The size of the output spot has a considerable importance. This is the surface where the laser radiation is evenly distributed (power density in W/cm2). The larger the spot size, with the same power density, the higher the laser penetration in the tissues, thanks to the scattering sum.
The spot of LUMIX® Plus and LUMIX® has a diameter ranging from about 2 cm to more than 6 cm, using appropriate spacers. These characteristics allow the lasers LUMIX® Plus and LUMIX® Ultra to carry laser and thermal energy deep in the tissues.
- Automatic treatment with spacers according to the area to treat
- Articulated arm
- Spacers according to the area to treat (diameter 30 and 60mm)
The pluses of C.P.S.® system
- Multi wavelength. Wavelengths selected to ensure the uniformity of energy distribution from the surface layers to the deeper layers.
- Combination and synchronisation. The synchronisation and combination of different types of continuous, pulsed and superpulsed sources allows for direct intervention both on symptomatology and on the cause of diseases.
- Overlapping: single spot. Optically overlapping diodes mixed with optical fibers to implement homogeneous irradiation on one point.
The high energy density, the different biostimulation of the different wavelengths and the thermal effect obtained with LUMIX® Plus and LUMIX® Ultra allow the user to work with extremely fast treatments, reducing the number of applications.