Lumix® Epil Med high speed diode laser 808nm
The basic principle of the Lumix® Epil Med is to administer energy in the form of laser light at a wavelength of 808nm.
Lumix® Epil Med is synonymous with safety and effectiveness: it can even be used to treat darker phototypes (from phototype I to phototype VI).
Lumix® Epil Med offers extensive versatility and ease of use in different fields of application.
- High-power handpiece: 1000W
- Wavelenght: 808nm
- controlled fluence over 100J/cm2
- Chiller Cooling System: cooling with chiller
- Skin Cooling System: cooling with semiconductor (peltier)
- Sapphire cooling -5°C on contact
- Maximum irradiated area 11x11mm
- Operating modes: single pulse (max 400ms); multiple pulse (up to 10 Hz)
- Wizard: a veritable digital guide to laser technology use
- Preset programs of treatment protocols for woman and man