Fisiosonic® Beauty Med LF low-frequency ultrasound device for localized fat deposits
Fisiosonic® Beauty Med LF is an innovative low-frequency (40 kHz) ultrasound device for cavitation.
At physiological level, through the mechanism of low-frequency ultrasounds, cavitation is achieved by gradually breaking down fat cells. The fat cells are broken down by the pressure exerted by the ultrasounds on the cell wall of the adipocyte, causing the implosion of the wall itself.
The fat contained in the adipocyte cell, which pours into the gap, is then denatured (from hydrophobic it becomes hydrophilic), and so can be transported via lymphatic circulation to the liver and kidneys and then eliminated. With this technology, it is possible to treat vast areas of panniculus adiposus in subjects with an excess of superfluous fat.
- Emission Frequency: 40kHz
- Continuous and modulated emission
- Smart Interface large Touch Screen colour TFT 7” display
- Preset protocols
- Wizard digital guide to use
- Rapid research with the Inner Finder
- Personalized programs with up to 4 phases
- Video tutorial